Introducing the easy-to-use image and video posting feature ♡(´∀｀)人(´∀｀)♡
Have you ever had trouble knowing what to write when you wanted to make a post? Now you can simply choose to post a picture or video!
⁽⁽ଘ( ˙꒳˙ )ଓ⁾⁾ Learn how to post images and videos with the help of a little angel
In the Dcard App, click on ✏️ in the bottom right corner of the main page → at the bottom of the "New Post" section, you can directly share pictures or videos!
(Adding topics can make it easier for more people to find your posts)-
The same applies to the web version, where you can choose to share images or videos when making a post~
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any restrictions on uploading videos?
- Length must be less than 15 minutes
- File size must be below 1 GB
- For the web version, it is recommended to avoid uploading files encoded in .HEVC format (encoding format generated by iOS devices)
2. Are there any restrictions on uploading images?
- File size must not exceed 15 MB
- Only iOS devices do not support GIF files, so they will not be displayed as animated after uploading
- Images with a width exceeding 2500 will be compressed to a width of 2500 after uploading