Every day at midnight, the little angel will randomly match the members, once both members send invitations to each other, they will become friends 🎉
Below, we will introduce how to use the Midnight Draw feature!
You can click on the links below to jump to different sections:
(If you have any other questions, please refer to this article.)
1. How to enable Midnight Draw?
After completing account verification, please fill in your self-introduction and upload photos to enable Midnight Draw.
The steps are as follows: Go to the Midnight Draw page → Fill in the required information → Upload a main photo → Wait until midnight 00:00
💻 For the web version, you can refer to the following instructions to add a self-introduction and upload photos.
After completing the above steps, you will be matched with a friend at midnight!
2. How to send messages to matched friends?
After both members send invitations and become friends, you can send messages to each other.
On the Dcard app, go to Profile → Messages → View Friends to see all your matched friends!
Click on the profile picture to enter the conversation page with that friend.
For the web version, you can click on My Friends in the sidebar of the profile page.
On the friends page, click on View Conversation to enter the conversation page (as shown in the image below).
3. How to add multiple photos?
Click on Midnight Draw Introduction → Edit Profile, next to the main photo, there are 2 slots. Click on the + icon to upload or take photos.
- These 2 photos do not need to be reviewed by the official and will be displayed immediately on your friend's self-introduction.
- Unlike the main photo, you can upload various types of photos such as pets, food, favorite celebrities, etc., to let your matched friend understand your preferences faster!
That's all for the Midnight Draw related questions!
For other frequently asked questions about this feature, you can refer to this article~