Mobile Verification Process
📱This verification method is only available on the mobile app and is currently only open to phone numbers in Taiwan.
The Android and iOS processes are the same. Follow the instructions below to complete the verification:
What to Do If You Don't Receive the Verification SMS
- First, confirm with your service provider that the SMS sending and receiving function is working properly.
- If the sending and receiving function is confirmed to be working properly but you still don't receive the SMS, Send an SMS to 0937-238-105 by using your mobile number. In the SMS content, enter your account email, full name, and birthday. Take a screenshot of the SMS screen after sending.
- Please click here to fill out the form:
Describe the situation of not receiving SMS
Attach the screenshot you just took (as shown below)
For other common issues during verification, please refer to this article.
If the above methods do not allow you to complete the verification, here are other ways to verify your account:
- Student Email Verification
- Upload Student ID
- Freshman Admission Notice (for prospective university students)
If you encounter any issues during the process, please contact us for assistance.