Dcard accounts need to be verified before you can post, comment, and like posts!
If you haven't been verified yet, you can refer to the following methods to complete the verification.
- Account Verification: Phone Number Verification
- Account Verification: School Email Verification
- Account Verification: Student ID Verification
- Account Verification: Freshman Admission Notice
👇🏻Here are some answers to common questions about verification👇🏻
1. Can I verify my account if I'm not a college student or alumni?
The verification methods that use student information (such as student email, student ID, etc.) are only available to college students (alumni). If your school is not on the list of colleges published by the Ministry of Education, you won't be able to verify your school on Dcard.
If you are not a college student and are over 18 years old, we recommend using your phone number for verification (Taiwan mobile numbers only).
2. What should I do if I don't receive the verification SMS during phone verification?
You can first check with your telecommunications provider to see if the SMS service is working properly. If you still can't complete the verification, please contact us.
3. What is the format of a student email?
You can refer to the tutorial articles posted by the Verification Angel for the verification methods of various school emails!
4. What should I do if I enter the wrong student email during school email verification?
Please modify it to the correct email and resend the verification email.
5. What should I do if I don't know how to use my school Gmail to receive emails during school email verification?
Please refer to this article for the tutorial~
6. What should alumni, those without a school email, or those with an invalid school email do?
You can refer to the Verification Angel's verification tutorial. You must use a valid school email or alumni email to activate all the features!
If you don't have a school email or your school email is no longer valid, please ask your school or classmates for help~
7. Can I modify my information during the document upload verification while it's under review?
Yes! Click "Modify Verification Information" to fill out or upload the information again.
8. What should I do if I receive a notification of failed verification during document upload verification?
Please refer to this article to confirm the reason.
9. What should I do if I can't find my school or department on the list during verification?
Please contact us and provide the Chinese and English names of your school and department, as well as your school email. We will assist you in confirming.
10. Can I verify two Dcard accounts if I attend different schools for my undergraduate and graduate studies?
No! Each member can only use one Dcard account. Please choose one to complete the verification.
11. Can I open Midnight Draw after completing the verification?
Yes! Please refer to this article!