📲 Please first confirm with your service provider that the SMS sending and receiving function is working properly. If yes, please follow the below steps for further checking:
1. Check whether the storage of the mobile phone message is full or not
2. Close the spam messages blocking service/apps (if any)
3. Check if you have applied to enable the business messages blocking service with the service provider
4. Make sure the "Do Not Disturb" mode is turned off on the mobile
5. Update the messaging app to the latest version
6. Change to different network environment
If you still not able to receive the code, please follow below steps
1. Send an SMS to 0937-238-105 by using your mobile number. In the SMS content, enter your account email, full name, and birthday. Take a screenshot of the SMS screen after sending.
2. Then, please click here to fill out the form:
- Describe the situation of not receiving SMS
- Attach the screenshot you just took (as shown below)
After receiving your submitted information, we will perform manual verification and reply to you via email.
If your mobile number is already registered to another account, the above method does not apply. You can try logging back into that account to continue using it, or if you accidentally registered multiple accounts, you can contact customer service for inquiries.