😎 Want to check out and follow interesting posts? Want to follow topics and forums you're interested in?
Quickly register for a Dcard account and experience rich community content!
To make it easier for everyone to join Dcard, we currently offer the following registration methods:
1. Register with phone number
Enter your phone number and set a password on the registration page, then enter the verification code received from the SMS to complete the registration!
2. Register with email
Click "Register with Email" → Enter your email and set a password → Go to your email inbox to check the verification → Click "Complete Verification" in the verification email to complete the registration!
3. Register with third-party platform account
You can directly choose to register a Dcard account with Facebook, Google, or Apple ID on the registration page,
Apple ID registration is limited to iOS devices or browser web versions (iOS devices need to be version 13 or above).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. After registering a Dcard account, why can't I post?
You need to complete the verification of your account before you post, reply, and like. You can choose one of the following methods to complete the verification.
- Phone number verification
- Upload student ID
- College student email
- Freshman admission notice (for college students)
2. Can I register another account with an already-used email or phone number?
No! If this email or phone number has already been used for an account, you can log back into the account by entering the email/phone and password on the login page.
If you forgot your password, you can refer to this article!
3. For accounts registered with Facebook, Google, or Apple ID, how can I access "My Posts" without setting a password?
Please go to the settings page through the app → Account Management → Change Password (Add Password) to set a new password!
4. Can I log in with an email and password for an account registered with a phone, Facebook, or Apple ID?
Please refer to 3. Set a new password first, then add the email on the settings page. After that, you can use the email to log in!
In the future, if you forget your password, you can also reset it by using this email.
5. Can I register multiple Dcard accounts?
No, according to the Dcard User Agreement, each person can only register one Dcard account. If someone has more than one account will be suspended. To protect the rights of the account, please use the same account to log in to Dcard.